Updated: Oct 21, 2021
For 15 cheese balls or
2 portions you will need:
500 g Broccoli
100 g Cheddar cheese
100 g Mozzarella
Calories: 1075 / Protein: 79.7 g
Carbohydrates: 38.8 g / Fats: 70 g / Fibers: 13 g
1. Boil the broccoli until they are soft. Grate the cheddar and mozzarella until boiling the broccoli.
2. After the broccoli are ready, take them, chop them into small pieces, and let to fully dry the excess water.
3. Ad the cheddar and mozzarella to the mix of the broccoli, as well as the 2 eggs. Shape the cheese balls to a preferred size and put them on a tray with baking paper on it.
4. Whisk one egg yolk and gently cover the balls. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. If you fancy garlic sauce with them, you can give our recipe for a Homemade Garlic Sauce a go.